Interventional Pain Treatments

The most common treatment anesthesiologists or pain specialists provide for cancer pain is coeliac block.

Coeliac block is used in cases of upper abdominal and/or back pain due to cancer, for example, in pancreatic or stomach cancer.

Cordotomy is rarely indicated. This procedure will only be performed when there is strict unilateral pain in the arm.

TENS treatment can be applied for cancer pain.

Close the survey
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.